Why do we collect data?
- Siradis needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Siradis permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Siradis legitimate interests
- Siradis needs to comply with the law
What data do we collect?
When using the Siradis service, the following data can be collected:
- Personal contact and transaction details (Name, Address, Phone number, Email, Preferred language, Payment details and orders items)
- Website usage log files (Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.)
- Cookies (Like any other website, Siradis.ch uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.)
- Facebook Pixel facebook.com
- Google Analytics: tools.google.com
- Woocommerce: https://woocommerce.com/
- Saferpay by SIX Payment: https://www.six-payment-services.com/
- TWINT Partner Portal: https://www.twint.ch/
- Note that Siradis has no control over the data collected by these cookies. For more information, consult the privacy policies of your logged in social accounts.
- Social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram (for example if you click on an ad or coming to the Siradis website though the Siradis social profiles)
How do we use your data?
In addition to legal requirements, Siradis collects your data to:
- Process your orders and manage your account
- Email you with special offers or products you might like unless you have opted out of it (which can be done at any time)
- To monitor and improve the usage of our service and website
Hostage and transfer of data
Siradis is based in Switzerland and all data collected during the use of our website and our service will be process and hosted on the trusted server of:
Freie Strasse 12
For more information, please visit: https://oriented.net/
Your data protection rights
Siradis would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user of the Siradis website and service are entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Siradis for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Siradis correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Siradis to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Siradis erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to object to Siradis processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Siradis transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your data collection consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Siradis.ch is not intended to users under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 16. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How to contact us